LAST MINUTE PUMPKIN BARS
If you don't have time to make a pumpkin pie before your big Thanksgiving dinner but have these three ingredients, then you can make the EASIEST, MOST DELICIOUS pumpkin bars! Seriously y'all... these are amazing! Even if your don't make them for Thanksgiving, you have to try this recipe soon!
All you need:
SPICE CAKE MIX (any brand will work, I prefer the Betty Crocker Super Moist)
1 CAN OF PUMPKIN
1. Pour the spice cake mix into your mixing bowl
2. Pour the pumpkin in, too
3. Using a whisk, mix the cake mix and pumpkin together (Delicious dough!!!!!!!!!! AND no eggs, so you could really just eat it all like this)
4. Pour the mixture into a greased cake pan and bake it at 350 degrees
- if using a 9X13 cake pan bake for 20 minutes
- if using a 7X11 cake pan bake for 28 minutes
5. Let the bars cool then smother them with Cool Whip!
ENJOY!!!! I loved mine a bit warm with cold Cool Whip on top! Absolutely scrumptious!!! Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Stay tuned!